About Me

My photo
My thoughts, my words, my life.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Miranda Kerr: A New Chapter...

I am a HUGE Miranda Kerr fan! She's not only my favorite model, but also the fashionista I watch most. What I also respect about her is that, like me, she is a huge environmentalist, a devoted yogi (more than a decade) and is a giving person. She's a smart businesswoman too with her own brand of Organic skin care products called Kora, that even Nicholas Ghesquire is a follower of. Today, I learned she was let go of her Victoria's Secret contract. GASP!! I respect her too much to repeat the lame gossip surrounding VS's decision to not renew her contract. Instead, I want to celebrate her natural beauty and style and career. I have a feeling she'll be moving on to something big soon...

The second most googled thing about Miranda? Her Hair! One of her beauty secrets is drinking 4 teaspoons of Coconut Oil a day. 

Such a perfect face! Those eyes!

The number one most googled thing about Miranda? Her body, of course! Miranda says she likes to exercise up to 5 times a week. Her exercise of choice seems to be Yoga and Pilates, which tone and lengthen your body. 

Adorableness!

Cool outfit choice #1...

...and #2

The Australian beauty is also a mother. To son, Flynn Christopher (Christopher is after her ex-boyfriend) And she's married to the very lovely and very hot actor Orlando Bloom. 

On the runway for Victoria's Secret

Street Style done Miranda style

Gorgeous as a blonde. I do prefer the brunette locks however! 

My favorite VS Models, Miranda and Alessandra

In Erdem for a TV appearance

Striking a pose of a different kind

Natural

The cute couple at this years Vanity Fair Oscar's afterparty 

Bellissima!

The red-hot couple on the Red Carpet


No comments: