About Me

My photo
My thoughts, my words, my life.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Supermodel Inspiration: Joan Smalls

Joan Smalls is currently the number one top model in the world, and she also happens to be my new favorite. The stunning 25 year old model has had a long battle reaching the top of the runway, which makes her success all the more sweet.
The puerto rico born beauty has a richly mixed heritage of Afro-irish, South Indian, Puerto Rican and Taino Indian. 
Joan is a Spokesmodel for Estee Lauder Cosmetics.
Joan has appeared in Music Videos for Ricky Martin, ASAP Rocky and Beyonce.
Joan serves as Co-Host for MTV's House of Style.
Joan has appeared in VS's annual televised fashion show.
Joans parents: Her father, Afro-Irish, Eric Smalls from St. Thomas and mother, Betzaida Rodriguez, Puerto-Rican, Taino Indian and South Indian.
Joan as a little girl in Puerto Rico.







No comments: