About Me

My photo
My thoughts, my words, my life.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Style for Spring!!

Sunglasses by Benetton. I was going for a slightly retro (hence the swing sweater ;p), minimalist vibe ;p. The cuff is from my friend, June.

The shoes are by Nine West. The clutch is a handcrafted piece with a stone clasp in front (sorry that my hand is blocking it!) by Marion Hayden. The necklace is from my friend, June. My grandmother gave me the gold bangles. Again, I go for a stark minimalist look. I like colorblocking ;p (btw, why can't my hair behave itself?)
The beautiful necklace was given to me by my friend, June. It's from a museum! I paired it with the dress she gave me as well. The black hobo bag is an old one from The Gap. It's still in tip top condition. The Sunglasses are from United Colors of Benetton. Again, I go for a colorblocking boho minimalist look these days!

1 comment: